Featured Agent:

My photo
Reno, NV, United States
What does a commercial real estate agent do?
“I assist in the leasing or sale of property and advise my clients of their best courses of action when deciding how to invest in or improve real estate property or a commercial asset. This includes determining what a property may be worth, what the highest and best use of the property may be, and how we might improve the property.”

What separates you from other agents?
"For me, real estate is a science. I received a B.S. in Geography from the University of Nevada, Reno with an emphasis on economic urban geography. With this knowledge I am able to analyze and evaluate the site-specific advantages and opportunities of each unique business location."

Who influenced you in your career path?
"My grandfather, grandmother and uncle are all in the real estate business and have been a huge influence on me. Through their mentoring I have benefited from their experience and knowledge of the real estate services industry. They have taught me to be ambitious, accountable, reliable, candid, and to understand and meet the needs of my clients. I strive to make them proud of me."

Thursday, January 8, 2009

MountainView Corporate Center Update

MountainView Corporate Center's virtural tour is available at http://www.seetheproperty.com/41103. We are offering 6 months free rent with a 3 year lease term and tenant improvement allowances for select purchases.

No comments: